At Swim T3 we pride ourselves by being industry experts with over 20 years of servicing the New Zealand Swimming communities. We have amazing relationships with our branded swim suppliers, as well as many other more generic factories both here and abroad to cater for your custom gear requirements.
A CUSTOM order process is a relatively complicated one, and differs from one customer to the next, so you will need to pop us an email to give us some detail of the items you are looking for, and once we have checked a few things with our suppliers we will call you back for an appointment to finalize the details.
Some important information for you to consider in this process is the following;
- The more detail we have, the better we can assist you in your query. We need information such as the volumes you require, size curves, colours, brand preferences, target prices and of course a date of when you need your goods by.
- Different items and different factories have different lead-times, and sometimes these lead-times change during the year, for example in Summer vs Winter, or if there are public holidays in the country where your goods are being sourced. The more lead time you give us the less room there will be for error.
- We will send you artwork for approval, and a written quote. Once you are happy, we require a 50% deposit in order to start the sourcing and manufacturing process. Balance of payment is done when we deliver the goods to you and you are happy with them.
- We do many types of CUSTOM orders, including but not limited to the following;
- Custom swimwear for clubs, including swim, surf and Waterpolo.
- Latex Swim Caps
- Silicone Swim Caps
- Beanies or Skull Caps
- Rashies and Hi-Vis Vests
- Kit Bags
- Bulk orders of any branded swimwear or equipment such as kickboards, mesh bags, paddles etc.